Nutmeg takes the security of our customer data and internal records very seriously.
Connections to our website are protected by TLS encryption and we offer 2-step verification to further secure your account.
We also provide you with a secure channel to send and receive messages, called Nutmail, we won’t discuss account sensitive information over email.
Maintaining appropriate levels of cyber security requires diligent management as the potential threats continue to evolve. Towards that end, we employ a “defence-in-depth” strategy to protect customer data which utilises a suite of controls, rather than depending on any one. These include:
- Breach of our infrastructure and applications to identify any new vulnerabilities
- Staff training to ensure they handle data and design systems with integral security controls
- Use of symmetric/asymmetric encryption or hashing schemes as appropriate.
- Customer data is stored in a secure environment accessible only from restricted secure locations
- Ongoing monitoring of our systems for anomalous activity
- Maintaining a close working relationship with regulators and to gain insights and foresight of latest concerns and issues