Where to find the investments in ISA, General, and Lifetime ISA pots
On the web:
- Select Options on your pot
- Select Investment, fees and more from the options menu to go to the pot details page
- On that page, make sure the Allocation tab is selected and scroll down
You can't currently view your investments in the mobile apps or mobile web.
Where to find the investments in Pension pots
- Select your pot to expand it
- Select the Breakdown tab
What information can I find and what does it mean?
- Ticker and Name These are the names and symbols that represent the investment on exchanges. Select either the ticker or the name for more information about the investment, including a description of its aims and characteristics, why we have it, and comments from the investment team.
- No. Shares Number of shares of the investment you own in that pot.
- Price £ Price per share at previous market close.
- Value £ The total value of the investment in that pot at previous market close.
- % The proportion of the investment in your pot.
Sample table of investments within the allocation tab