Reset your password
If you can't remember, or just want to change your password it's straightforward to reset provided you still have access to the email account you used to sign up with Nutmeg.
You'll shortly receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
You can also update or change your password when you are signed in by looking under your name in the header on the web, or in the options menu on mobile web, and visiting Settings > Change your password
Common scenarios and solutions
Haven't received the password reset email?
Check your junk and spam folders
Not accepting your new password?
Here are some things to check:
- The link in the email is valid only for a short amount of time. If you weren't able to reset your password straight away, try requesting the password reset again.
- You are not using a password you have used previously
- The password in the new and confirm password input fields match
- The new password is 8 characters or more, contains at least one capital letter, a small letter, and one number or symbol
- Your browser hasn't pre-populated text from a previously saved password in the input fields
If you're having any difficulties, please contact us.