When processing any withdrawal request we receive from you, we reserve the right to obtain from you satisfactory evidence demonstrating the original source of contributions to your Nutmeg account. For further clarity, we may require such evidence in the following circumstances:
- where a withdrawal request is made after an unreasonably short period of time after a contribution;
- where a withdrawal request is made for a large amount; and/or
- where multiple withdrawal requests are made over an unreasonably short period of time.
We will require proof in the following form:
- a printout or copy of a bank statement bearing an official bank branch stamp showing your name and address, or
- an original, bank statement showing your name and address showing the original transaction to Nutmeg.
We reserve the right to request additional information where the evidence provided is not up to our standard.
Where a withdrawal request is made before funds have been invested, we will only pay back to the originating bank account.
We may amend this policy from time to time without further notice to you.