You can add money to your Nutmeg account in several easy ways.
To pay in now
- To add a lump sum with a card payment select 'Pay in now' under the Payments and Transfers menu in the header of your Home page.
- Select the fund you wish to pay in and enter the amount to top up, then follow the steps provided by our card payment provider Stripe.
You can only make a card payment with a debit card - credit card payments are not supported.
You can also pay in by bank transfer by following the link to pay in by bank transfer
To set and manage monthly payments
- You can set up and manage monthly Direct Debits to your account by following 'Monthly payments' in the Payments and Transfers menu in the header.
- On any pots without existing monthly contributions, select + Add to set up a Direct Debit to that pot. Repeat the process on any funds you wish to pay in to monthly.
- If you were paying in by standing order you may see your pot listed under a standing order section with the option to 'Edit and convert to Direct Debit'. Selecting this will prompt you to cancel any existing standing orders and you can just select the date you wish a new replacement Direct Debit to come out and set it up there and then. Because standing orders are set up by yourself at your bank and not through Nutmeg, the details in the standing order section may not reflect what you are actually paying.
Note: Lifetime ISA pots do not currently support monthly payments
If you make payments to multiple pots you will only see a single Direct Debit value equal to the the total value of all monthly payments. This will be taken as a single payment from your bank account on or shortly after your chosen day of the month which we'll then automatically allocate to the pots you have selected.