Most standing orders can be cancelled via online banking. The typical process is:
- Log in to your online banking
- Select the account that you use to pay in money to Nutmeg
- Look for an option to view the standing orders set up from this account. These are sometimes grouped together with Direct Debits.
- Find the standing order to Pershing secs ltd (or a similar name - some banks don't allow payee names of this length). It will normally also have a payment reference of your Nutmeg account number.
- Follow the process to cancel or remove the standing order.
We've shown below some examples from the online banking of some of the major UK banks, though yours may differ.
Each bank has a different structure for their online banking so if you can't find the option you may be best served by searching their help or contacting their customer support. Typically, you can also cancel standing orders in-branch or over the telephone with your bank.
Find the standing orders section
Cancel the standing order
Royal Bank of Scotland