Sorry to hear you're not able to sign in right now.
Here are a couple of things you can try to resolve the problem:
- Check for any known issues that may be affecting you
- If you're using 2-step verification check: Troubleshooting 2-step verification.
- Try in private browsing or incognito mode
Most browsers also include a private browsing or incognito mode. This allows you to view the web without your browser using stored information. These links can help you find out how to use this:
- Try clearing your browser cache. Instructions for how to clear the cache in most popular browsers are here: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
A browser is the window you use to access the internet. This could be Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer or some other software. Browsers store your history of visited pages so they are quicker to load when you next visit. Sometimes an error can get stored in your browser cache and clearing the cache can sometimes resolve the problem.
If these steps don't resolve the issue then please contact us with the following information:
- How are you accessing the website — PC, tablet/iPad, mobile? For mobiles please also include your phone make and operating system version
- Are you able to reach the screen that asks for your email and password or do you see an error before then?
- Are you able to sign in if you use a different device?