As a UK-based investment manager we are primarily intended for UK residents. However we do consider non-UK residents from certain countries.
If you hold a UK-based bank account, are a passport holder and reside in one of the countries listed below we are able to consider an application for a Nutmeg account:
- Channel Islands & Isle of Man
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Republic of Ireland
If you are based in any country other than those listed then we won't accept you at this time.
For US citizens, we are only able to offer you an account if you are resident in the UK.
If you do decide to open a Nutmeg account it's worth noting:
- All communication will be in English. We don't translate or accept instructions in any other language
- All payments to and from Nutmeg will be in GBP. Payments received in currencies other than GBP will be converted to GBP and may incur bank charges. These bank charges will be deducted from your Nutmeg account
- The bank account used to pay into and receive money from Nutmeg must be with a bank in the UK. It must be the bank account provided during the application process or as updated using our standard process for changing bank details
- You are responsible for assessing the potential tax implications of choosing to invest with Nutmeg in the UK. Nutmeg will not be held responsible for any tax consequences of your investment decision
If you're happy to go ahead then just run through the sign up process. Complete the application with your international address by selecting 'Can't find it or international address?'. Once you've finished your application we'll get in touch shortly with any additional documents we require.
If you need further assistance then do remember our dedicated support team is here to help.