We're around to answer your questions in the run-up to 5th April. See our extended support hours
Live chat + phone support 020 3598 1515, Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Nutmail For account-related questions use Nutmail once signed in.
Accounts for non UK residents
As a UK based discretionary investment manager we are primarily intended for UK residents. However we do consider non-UK resident customers who approach us from certain countries. If you hold a UK based bank account, are a passport holder and reside in one of the countries listed below we are able to consider an application for a Nutmeg account:
Austria, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Canada, Channel Islands & Isle of Man, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. If you are based in any country other than those listed then I'm afraid we won't be able to accept you at this time.
For US citizens, I’m afraid we’re currently only able to offer you an account if you are resident in the UK.
If you do decide to open a Nutmeg account it's worth noting:
- All communication with Nutmeg will be in English. Nutmeg does not undertake to supply any translation to, or to accept any instructions in, any other language
- All payments to and from Nutmeg will be in GBP. Any receipts in currencies other than GBP will be converted to GBP and may incur bank charges. Any such bank charges will be deducted from your Nutmeg account
- The designated bank account used to fund investments with Nutmeg and receive money from Nutmeg must be with a bank in the UK
- Payments to Nutmeg will only be made from the designated bank account notified to us during the application process as updated by you, and approved by us, from time to time
- You are responsible for assessing the potential tax implications of choosing to invest with Nutmeg in the UK. Nutmeg will not be held responsible for any tax consequences of your investment decision
If you're happy to go ahead then please start the sign up process. When you reach the section asking for your address please leave the drop down as UK and complete your overseas address in the fields below this. Once you've finished your account application we'll drop you a line with any additional documents we'll require.
If you need further assistance then do remember our dedicated support team is here to help.