Having trouble signing in?
Sorry to hear you're not able to sign in right now. Here are a couple of things you can try before getting in touch with us:
- Check the Current system status for any known issues or maintenance that may be happening.
- Check if this relates to a web browser issue. A browser is the window you use to access the internet. This could be Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer or some other software. Browsers can store previous history of visited webpages so they are quicker to load when you next visit. Sometimes an error message can get stored in your browser cache and clearing the cache can sometimes resolve the problem.
If you're not sure how to clear your cache here are instructions for most popular browsers: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
Most browsers also include a private browsing or incognito mode. This allows you to view the web without your browser using stored information. These links can help you find out how to use this:
If using private browsing or incognito mode does solve the problem then likely clearing your browser cache will help.
If these steps don't resolve the issue then please contact us on chat, phone or email with the following information:
- How are you accessing the website - PC, tablet/iPad, mobile? For mobiles please also include your phone make and operating system version
- Are you able to reach the screen that asks for your email and password or do you see an error before then?
- Are you able to sign in if you use a different device?